Imago Relationship Couples Workshops
The workshops are for any couple in a significant relationship who would like to enhance it by learning more about themselves and partners in a relaxed, safe setting.
The following areas are covered in the Imago Relationship Couples workshop:
- The stages of Relationships and the Power Struggle
- The Couples Dialogue
- Making sense into why you chose your partner
- Understanding the Relational Brain
- Making sense of our psychological and social journey
- Learn the art of listening, validating and empathizing to move you away from blame and criticism
- Restructure frustrations into behaviour change requests
- Deepening connection through caring behaviours, surprises, appreciation and fun
- Creating a relationship vision
The Connected Parents, Thriving Kids workshop gives parents the opportunity to understand and reflect on their relationship with their children, equip them with practical skills to create a comfortable in between and allows for a continued deepening of the sacred relationship with them.
Circle of Security Parenting© is parent education program offering the core components of the evidence-based and internationally acclaimed COS® protocol. Circle of Security Parenting© implements decades of attachment research in an accessible step-by-step process. The Circle of Security is a relationship based early intervention program designed to enhance attachment security between parents and children. Decades of university-based research have confirmed that secure children exhibit increased empathy, greater self-esteem, better relationships with parents and peers, enhanced school readiness, and an increased capacity to handle emotions more effectively when compared with children who are not secure.